| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 | I have 1954 3600 rebuilt 4 years ago. My problem I believe is the cab has settled a bit over time. I did replace all the front corner supports and shims with new rubber pads. New shackles in the rear too. The aprons are rubbing into the cab corners and scraping off paint. Makes a real bad creaking noise on slow 90 degree corners turning up a driveway. I think I need to shim the shackles to raise the corners up away from the aprons. Does this sound logical? Thanks a lot Sharon | | |
| |
| |