Joe
Since I was charged with bringing the bad weather the last three years to the Homecoming.
I suggest that the court impose the same punishment as they did on me.
Swim across the big pond wearing a Moo-Moo.(what ever that is?) and I agreed that it was a fair punishment.
BUT!
I also said that I do not wear Mo-Mo's and would prefer to just wear the Stovebolt dust mask only!
To protect me from inhaling a disease that could be fatal.
And that all officers of the court, would have to wear Moo-Moos and witness/film the dangling punishment.

Needless to say, the charges, were never brought up again.



1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!