| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 131 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 131 | I went ahead and put a jack under the transmission and lifted the front of the truck. This gave me just enough room to slip the rear transmission mount in. I wanted to avoid this because I didn't want to put that much strain on the rear motor mounts putting them in tension like that. This tells me that there is a lot of the engine weight on this transmission mount on my truck. Whether that is correct of not I do not know. The rear motor mounts are new as are the front motor mounts.
Last edited by 1866yellowboy; 07/27/2017 1:26 AM.
| | |
| |
| |