| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 15 | Thanks for all of the great information and advice. I guess I have some thinking to do. It will never be a high-dollar, trailer queen restored truck but I do want it to look original. This is the engine I am thinking about buying. I think it will mate right up to my factory 4 speed and I can get everything minus the 5 speed for $1500. The listing is on Craigslist. https://lakeland.craigslist.org/pts/6165066566.htmlThanks again, Frank | | |
| |
| |