| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 117 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 117 | Hi Joe, thank you for doing that.
I think i'll try and fiddle with it, if I can get it out with out doing more harm then good that would be nice. Otherwise, I may just try and slide a section of bigger tube over it and silver solder it on. Strange place to have a metal failure, I have never seen one of those vent tubes cracked like that on a carb.
1955 Chevy Cameo 235 engine 3 speed transmission
| | |
| |
| |