| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 58 | I've got a ratty old 63 C20 I'm thinking of turning into a flat bed. While looking for some for ideas I was drawn to the duallys. I've been reading up the last couple days and have seen a variety of options to do this from swapping out the whole rear end to longer studs and a little grinding on the hub. I'm not looking for 1 ton functionality just the look. I can probably get some old steel rims for free. There's an 85 parts truck with a dually rear end for sale near by. I'm curious if anyone has an opinion on this. good, bad, or otherwise. Here's my truck. I'm going for a bit of a rat rod shop truck look. C20 Side ViewC20 Front ViewThanks for looking. | | |
| |
| |