OK
This will be our master list of who all may be attending the Reunion.
I'll try and update the master list every day or so.
Please include how many and the first names of who will be with you.

The List!

Updated
8-26-17

Don & Vicki King/ 2-Ton...............................2
George Capito/ Wrenchbender Ret,............1
Scott Ward and family/ 48Bigtrucks.............5
John and Theresa Lucas/J Lucas................2
Erik and Ginny Olson/ Cornbinder................2
Chris Tomlinson/ oldieoldie..........................1
Mike and Pat Wahl/ wal4m...........................2
Paul and Linda Schmehl/ baldeagle.............2
Ron/ WE b OLD............................................1
Martin & Kathy Bass/ Justhorsenround ........2
Jeff Backus / Rusty Rod................................0
Kevin & Lori Thomas / kthomas ....................2
Chuck and Sandy / gooberdog......................2
Doug and family / a.d.-hawk..........................2+?

Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 09/09/2017 1:24 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!