It's been setting for "only" two years? If that's the case and it was in good shape as in daily driver condition, then it may be an easy project. Hopefully the previous owner was running non-ethanol gas. If so, and the gas still smells like gasoline and not varnish.....then I'd put a charger on the battery. While it was charging check all the fluids and hoses. If they look good then when the battery was ready I'd spray a little starting fluid into the carb (actually I'd use gasoline to prime the carb but please know that can be dangerous) and see it it'd start.
The above assumes the engine rotates with no suggestion it's locked up. If one's a bit anal it's possible to spend a day running thru the old pull spark plugs/rotate engine while building checking oil pressure, check timing, clean and adjust points, change all fluids, drain fuel tank and add fresh fuel, then try to start.
I usually skip the above and do the minimum just to see if it'll start allowing for a diagnosis of the engine and drivetrain to see just what the next step is.
Good Luck,
Ron