| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 19 | Greetings stovebolters. I'm doing the 3:55 R & P install on my '46 1/2 ton with all new bearings and seals and wasn't sure about my RH axle whether I want to look for another axle. I've posted a link to a photo of the splines so let me know what you http://s50.photobucket.com/user/sportansm/media/IMG_0507_zpse6druqsw.jpg.html?sort=3&o=02nd question: Found a NOS RH axle pn 3656862. Is that interchangeable with the pn 3652342 I'm showing for my '46 ??? Thanks in advance
Last edited by ArtA; 06/14/2017 9:11 PM. Reason: Change photo location
1946 1/2 Ton Pickup
| | |
| |
| |