| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 13 | Thanks for the clarification, the site I ended up to order the gaskets was very confusing.
I have a set of the rubber end pieces from the post 55 gasket set. Do you think I could use them on the 54 instead of the cork end pieces? I've had better luck in the past with the rubber over the cork. I understand that the side pieces are shaped different, but are the rubber ends usable.
Thanks for your help | | |
| |
| |