The 230 was running fine and then you could see the rich or lean smoke from the exhaust after about two weeks. Pulled the plugs , all of them had gas on them and very sooty with black build-up. Folks around here say replace gas tank and I agree because it could not hurt ( except for the money). My truck is by far no show truck but, I love the old six banger. I also was told maybe too much pressure from the fuel pump, spark, and the stuck float. It is just weird that it ended up doing it again after a couple of weeks with a remanufacture carb that I did adjust. I get this feeling the problem might be small ( maybe not ) but is right in front of me. I've seen these things happen all the time (66 years old) in my life. I want to thank everyone for their input and I will figure it out and post what the problem was and what I did to fix it. Thanks again !!!