Originally Posted by Little Chevy
Jockbolter50: Thank you so much for your kindness....it's always a pleasure to see there is helpful guy around there. If I ever need help regarding spare parts, I'll contact you!.

Charly,you're more than welcome,i'm just paying back in kind,as you'll find out,there are many,many helpful people here in 'Stoveboltland'. grin
People i've never even met have sent me parts all the way from the USA even before i've paid them such is the faith and trust in our fellow American truckers.

P.S. Your truck is stunning!



Last edited by jockbolter50; 06/03/2017 1:03 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.