| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 307 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 307 | I replaced the master cylinder on my 58 step van and the brake pedal only goes down only slightly. The last cylinder was dead and I had no brakes, so I'm unsure of correct brake pedal travel. The brake light switch is now unable to trip because of the short travel of the pedal. should I adjust the bracket that places the switch in the pedals path? Maybe too much fluid? I sure would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks, Chaz
1958 Chevy Grumman Olson step van
| | |
| |
| |