| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (texas46, Samantha, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
144
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | Your not going to get by with a voltage reducer as stated above. If you really love this horn then....there are people out there who will convert it to 12 volts but will look the same. I have dual trumpets on one of my rides and if I converted it to 12 volts I would just hide a 12 volts horn, up in the fender well, who's sound I could live with.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |