any difference between the 78 350 car engine and 78 350 buick eng,,saw my dream car at a swap meet, thought it was a 78 nova at first, turned out to be a 78 buick skylark, one owner and frame off restore,a real sweet car,,and show room condition,,any way , if any 350 experts out there know any thing about this buick 350 please let me know,, I hope that it is the same as a chevy, I had a 78 gmc caberro with a 350 in it and that thing would fly,,,,,regards...Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.