| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 16 | It's Taylor, I've seen new cabs but they go for 8000.00 which is more than I paid for the truck. As far as the VIN plate I have my old one and a new blank one which I will have an engraver stamp on the matching numbers. My problem seems to be the rarity of the big back window. My other choice is to find a chevy big back window and change out the dash but after looking at that online it seemed like GM built the truck around the dash. | | |
| |
| |