| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 | Thanks guys for the tips. I will still have the key entry on the pass side so getting locked out will not be an issue. Good quality wire is a must I agree. After putting a chunk of plumbers putty in the door jam to get the clearance measure 3/8" and the fact that at least on my doors the hinge area is more of a sideways sliding action. I'm not sure using the conduit kit I ordered would ever work. The two surfaces would have to hinge like a standard door. I think I have got it whipped although it's not the most high tech install I ever saw. I might even be driving this thing for the first time ever by the end of the month.
1951/54 Basketcase | | |
| |
| |