| Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,808 | There's usually several of them on Ebay- - - -search for "drag link socket". When I was teaching auto mechanics I had several of them, and on occasion it was necessary to grind one to fit a specific size of slot. Be sure you have a VERY snug fit that fills the entire width of the slot to avoid damaging the tie rod end or drag link.
Edit: I just counted more than 50 of them on Ebay- - - -some with very reasonable prices. Used ones are good- - - -they're hard to wear out! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
|