I have about an 1/8 to a 1/4 of a turn of slop in my steering when I have some one turn the wheel to try and see where the slop is the onlt part that moves is the arm that drops down from the steering box to the drag link, should I assume that all that needs to be replaced or is there an adjustment directly in the steering box ? thank you guys
question 2 should I try to keep my 49 all stock and origional or should I rip it apart and set it on a modern chassis ? Ive been getting a lot of flack from guys stating that "that stuff is old out dated and needs to be replaced" my opinion is no one is doing that stuff any more so I want to keep mine origional, my reply is theres a reason no one is keeping them origional any more so im lost thank you all for your time