| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 52 | Just what it says, lost a stinking lifter. I looked on KANTER and they say I need to have 10-5/8" or 13-1/4" push rods to get the right lifter... Well mine are 12-7/8"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! Someone give me some direction here. The lifter was lost over a decade ago, I want this motor running and not going to let 1 stupid lifter kill this project. I'll never find the lifter, and Kanter said sometimes there are odd ball engines for any given year, so "tough luck buddy". HELP.
Whether you think you can or can't, you're right.
Also--in 2004, I invented the spotting alert network in stovebolt after seeing so many trucks when driving around. So that means I am cool.
| | |
| |
| |