| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 59 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 59 | I'm new here and have been lookin for a while . I bought my 65 about 10 yrs. ago At that time there was a one piece TILT hood and fender combo made by I have no idea . I want one of this now . Anyone ever seen or used one ? Thanks , George
1965 C-10 fleetside shortbed BLACK 82 c-10 longbed 6 cyl. 58 Lincoln 2-dr coupe Black w/white & blk. 59 lincoln 4-dr. parts car
| | |
| |
| |