Wrencher88, you can vent your engine with filtered air using an oil bath air cleaner.
I have an oil bath air cleaner from a '55 4400 that had been converted as Jerry describes. It has the fitting for attaching a rubber tube to the valve cover. Here are some pix--
http://s844.photobucket.com/user/ma...2957_zpstifwvvec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1I converted to a PCV system on one of my engines. I use a vented oil fill cap. My plan was to use this air filter to vent the engine with filtered air, but I decided to keep the stock vented oil cap instead. I removed the guts to install a modern, dry filter but never got that far.
If you (or anyone else) wants this air filter for your project, you can have it. Just send me a PM. Forgive me for inserting this information here instead of under Freebies in the Swap Meet, but I thought it made more sense here to potentially help a fellow 'bolter. Please send a PM if interested so that we don't clutter this topic.
Matt