| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 40 | So I have my sub frame installed and I got the motor/transmission mounts lined up and installed this past weekend. I have a large shipment coming and I am looking forward to being able to make more progress. My M-II suspension is on the way along with headers, new power brake pedal, booster, and master cylinder. I picked up this frame so I could continue to drive my stock 53 while I build this set up for later on. I am hoping this winter to be able to have this frame done so I can switch the body over during the winter months. It sure makes one feel good to see progress! https://flic.kr/p/TndLK7
Larry
| | |
| |
| |