| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 453 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 453 | I think I figured out this picture thing. I was using a "real" camera after I bought the truck. I started using a digital camera in the middle of the tear down. So I apologize for not having any photos to show what the truck looked like after I got it. Anyway, just wanted to show what I got and where I'm at with it. Haven't given the truck a name yet. As soon as I figure out what color to paint it, a name will come to mind. http://community.webshots.com/user/mummdogg | | |
| |
| |