I have 2 main issues with mine.
1, The least of which... I could not find a male/female threaded rod with correct length and diameter. A friend of mine is a certified welder so he welded the ends to the rod and that was "ok", but it will obviously never adjust.
2, my tie rod ends were almost identically sized to the spindle and had to be lightly pressed into place. Which caused them to become really loose and I dont like that at all.
Maybe I need to start from scratch but I really don't know where to find the male/female rod in the correct length and size.
It all still seems MUCH better than the original "spring and ball" setup. Mine was so bad that I have no idea how it didnt fall off the little nub that was left of the ball.
Last edited by Chad M; 04/21/2017 4:05 AM.