Well Mr. President, with respect, I don't have a wet suit or wear BVD's, whatever they are.
But trust me, the LDT will back me up on any charges that may be charged and defend me or any other LDT member, to the pond, or close to it.

You have not met Tim, a mate of Crocodile Dundee.
Jerry, from Tennessee that I cannot tell you about due to national security.
Leo, who is suspected of being related to Spider man, according to my wife.
Almost forgot Andy, Master of Fire! Don't get him warmed up, he may just explode.
Then there is myself, Nuclear waste mutant that not only glows in the dark, but can mutate in to whatever I want to be.
It won't be a Croc though, Tim will want to skin me.

Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 04/15/2017 4:04 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!