Don't go there Big John, your valley girl talk should be kept between you and the ODSS Prez.

HandyAndy, Hotrod, Leo and Tim are members of the LDT.
Alvin and Ron will be members, if they attend.
(hope I did not miss anyone)

Sweet is a honorary member for the weekend.
Sweet's performance, will be judged during the meeting Saturday night, by the LDT members.
If Sweet does good and performs the initiation (showing the proper way of donning a Stovebolt dust mask) to be a LDT member.
He will be sworn in as a full time member of the LDT.

Don LDT King


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!