| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 12 | I have a 1949 Chevy 3800 and I have an issue with gear lube leaking out the driver side of the axle hub. When the wheel is on the fluid runs down and behind the wheel. As of right now I have the wheel and drum off the driver side. I don't know if there is a seal on that side of the axle that is bad and I need to replace or what. If anyone has any ideas or information about this, that would be really helpful. | | |
| |
| |