| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 28 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 28 | I'll have to evaluate the truck before I make a final decision on "bedding" the lady. I have been looking at the P30 swap and have a local with an aluminium roll back on a blown up truck. Wheelin an Dealin if it comes to that. I have a fresh old school built 454 ready if necessary but it won't make a good long haul motor. I/4 mile deliveries would be a snap though. | | |
| |
| |