| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 | having trouble adjusting the neutral safety switch on my lokar shifter. called lokar and remounted the shifter like they said but now the neutral safety switch is driving me crazier than I already am. I can adjust it so there is no current flow in park and neutral but there is also current flow in Drive . Not good. I took the 84 half ton IFS out and went with the Danforth setup to avoid excess front tire wear. This involved removing the shifter on which the NSS worked properly. Ive gone thru the lokar instructions a half dozen times with no luck. Looking for suggestions before I go completely insane. Might have to call Lokar one more time.
Weeds | | |
| |
| |