| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (MickeyP, TexasJim50, MRMEROTH11, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 11 | I am working on a 51 Chevy 3100. I have replaced both cab corners and the lower cowl panel on the passenger side and the door fits great. I have moved over to the drivers side and I have no gap on the back of the door and I can't seem to move it forward. I have not welded the drivers side cowl panel yet but did rebuild the door hinges. In the process of rebuilding the hinges I deformed them a little but got them back to shape I think. Could this be the problem? I have the cowl panel screwed in place with enough room to move the door forward about an 1/8 of an inch. I also have a problem at the front of the cab with the same patch panel as it protrudes about a 1/2 inch forward of the cowl.
I have pictures but don't know how to upload onto the forum page.
Last edited by Brian_Davis_1; 03/12/2017 7:09 AM.
| | |
| |
| |