| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 33 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 33 | Does anyone have a diagram for the instrument cluster on a 1959 Apache? I have the shop manual and Fig. 15 ("Instrument Cluster Electrical Loads"), in Section 12, looks like it is exactly what I'm looking for. The print is so small though that I can't even make out a single word. I was hoping that someone has a version that is readable, even if it's hand written on a napkin. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |