| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 | Just an update on the search. Bought some more wall art off Ebay. The gear set sure is nice looking NOS but just as I expected not all SM420 yokes are created equal. The drive gear is about an 1/8" smaller than mine. But the driven gear is the right length. https://goo.gl/photos/dhAsKarrVdY23Srn8https://goo.gl/photos/JgAYpcuoybXV9fys8Back on the hunt. If I could just find a 14 tooth driven gear I could use the drive gear I have. Ken
1951/54 Basketcase | | |
| |
| |