| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 64 | After a day of Google and SB searches with no luck I'm stumped.I'm working with a 1953 SM420 Case #591665 open drive trans. It's a NOS but doesn't have the speedo assembly. I will assume the dealer would have made the call as to which gear combo would be best. I have also scoured the oldcarmanualproject.com and found SM420 stuff but nothing with much reference to this.
I did find this for sale NOS but buying and trying is not my style. Any opinions are welcome.
Speedometer Drive Gear Unit Group No. 705 Part No. 608444 Stock No. G-85-35-96019 CHEVROLET Composed of (1) 3660175 Drive gear / (1) 3660270 Gear fitting assembly
1951/54 Basketcase | | |
| |
| |