I went.
I noticed a big empty space in that area to the left of the circle drive (farther from the airport) that usually has a couple of short rows of stuff between the building and the fence, but I think this is the first time I've seen folks set up under the covered area behind the car corral, so maybe over all that evens out. I typically don't buy much, but I found an old GM Accessory grille guard for the truck. My buddy I was walking around with found a visor for his 46 Fleetline. Ran into a few friends, which has been half the reason to go, lately. Found a nice used chrome AD Chevy grille, "not for sale"... Just my luck.
Yes, there's a lot of crap that shouldn't be there, in my opinion, but there's a lot of obviously non-automotive stuff there that I kinda get a kick out of seeing, like old coolers, models, Hot Wheels, etc. Kinda hard to find the right spot to draw the hard line. I just walk past the junky yard sale booths, and slow down to look at the cool stuff.
My biggest gripe this time around- Why so many golf carts??? They were EVERYwhere!