Did anyone else make it out? Maybe the rain threat scared folks away, but I didn't see several of the usual vendors. Just seemed like a lot of yard sale junk to me....maybe I'm getting tired of seeing the same old stuff. You guys that have been to Pate, is it just more of the same old yard sale junk, or more actual truck parts. Don't think I can stand 2 days of looking at so much junk.

On a more positive note, I did find a seat supplier for the 54, not original, but leather buckets out of a Honda Van - he has a contract with plant that repurposes new vans for disabled drivers. Also found a rebuilt T5 supplier...out of China for $700. BTW this is China, Tx .... didn't know we had one. Good guy though.


Allen
Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude

1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer
1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer
1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod
1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great
1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week
1974 Stingray Corvette