| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 13 | Thanks, Ed. I happened to be near Casa Grande for work and stopped in to see Patrick. He's been in the hospital and is still recovering. Spoke to Danese and she helped me out. I had the mounts in a week. Price was cheaper than anything else I had found as well. | | |
| |
| |