There are great ideas on this subject and I thank everyone for there suggestions.
Here is what I ended up doing.....I removed the pressure plate and clutch disk to make an easy access to the pilot bearing....I use a medium grit sanding tube from my drummel set and proceeded to grind away slowly ......when the plastic line up tool was able to be inserted into the pilot bearing with out having to push too hard I then tried installing the tranny without the pressure plate installed and using pilot pegs in the upper bellhousing holes I was able to push the tranny onto the pilot pegs to help keep the tranny at the right angle as it is tough laying on your back pushing this small but heavy tranny by hand and it dosent help being over 70.
Tranny went in nice.
So now I am planning to try a tranny install with the pressure plate installed and hopefully all will go well.....thanks to all.