Since I was approved by the ODSS President himself, as a ODSS member.
I would like to make a motion that a Mumu be eliminated, from the Fulton Ring Extraction requirement and replaced with B.A.N (Buck-A__-Naked).
Also that the SAA, that administers the extraction, shall be properly dressed with the official ODSS dust mask.
In case there is a methane leak during the extraction.
Pictures will be required when the SAA closely inspects, the said extractor, for physical fitness before the extraction.

I would also ask, that Mr.Hambone be my Second, during the extraction.
Some of the really clear water that the President may bring, may make the inspection easier for the SAA.

This can't be much worse the the ejector seat I was sitting in two years ago.
I think Leo knows something about that.

LDT Leader
Don King


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!