Jim -- Please define "Totally Stock" ... smile As for speed records, not to brag or anything but I believe I am the current record holder for Highest sustained highway speed in an AD 1-ton (3804 class). If you want to go for a new record, Charlie and I will be happy to fly chase for ya. Record currently stands at 75 MPH. 80 MPH is out there in the thin air, just waiting for you... Some people say it's a farm you can buy on the road ... it's all yours for the taking ... Charlie and I will be content to be just a photo memory on Pancho's wall while you get your steak with all the trimmins' ...

smile


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)