| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2015 Posts: 15 | I have a 1940 Chevrolet 1-1/2 ton panel. I'm wanting to remove the body so I can paint the frame. I know there is more than one way to skin a cat, so what is the best way to go about doing this since the body is so large and heavy? | | |
| |
| |