| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (classicfins, Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, 55shaker, 1946chevytruck, CandoBrent, 1 invisible),
95
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 23 | Although I think I've seen this discussed before I searched and found no answer. I am working on my '47 3100 front-end and need to replace the ball studs on the drag link and tie rods. It is my intention to run 6 lug 4x4 Rally wheels when I finish the truck. Should I upgrade the tie rod ends and drag link with the more modern style or replace with the stock style. I'm installing a 235, T5 and later model rear axle. I intend on driving at highways speeds. | | |
| |
| |