| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Bill Hanlon, Jon G, Ponchogl, dt235sd, rfs56trk, Steelonsteel, Maybellene, 49choptop, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,478 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 | I will get to the rims as soon as the snow stops and I can get out to the temp garage I have the truck in, I might need reminding as my plate is a bit full these days. Kevin | | |
| |
| |