| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 15 | Good Day Stove Bolters'
I am currently working on the rear springs of my biggy and I believe they have been modified. Would anybody out there have a good photo of what their stock springs look like (if there are any out there)
Thanks
Kregus Lakewood, CO
1946 2 Ton (I think)
| | |
| |
| |