| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | My first attempt as such repair I removed the old pins, reamed for 5/16" and tapped a short spring pin, or roll pin, in each side.
I'm about ready to do another and plan to just make up new pins as original and rivet them (peen over the outside) as they were. I intend to make a little adjustable tool to hold the pins while riveting.. I'll take some pictures when I get to it.
Thanks for sharing, Grigg
| | |
| |
| |