| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,356 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 709 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 709 | Hello all,
I'm looking to put a bed on my '48 3600. It's originally a cab and chassis, therefore has never had a true bed on it. I'm in the market for a used bed, but I had a question about the under-bed fuel tank and it's filler neck. Will modifications of the bed side-panel be necessary in order to accommodate the tube? Has anyone done something similar and who's got pics!!
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |