Just as a last comment: I think that the year and body style of the vehicle in which a T-5 is installed has more to do with a rear transmission mount than anything else.
My 37 has a front inline engine mount, two bell housing mounts and the original transmission had a "tie down" at the rear that bolted to the cross member at the rear of the original transmission.
The T-5 transmission lays right on top of the original transmission mount that the three speed in my truck was tied to AND there is a mount on the tail of the T-5 I have in my truck. In addition, there is no longer a heavy, stiff torque tube tied to the rear of the transmission and the rear axle which also carried some of the original transmission weight. My T-5 mounts very nicely there.
I totally disagree with the idea of a T-5 hanging off an adapter that is in turn is hanging off of the engine block with a handful of bolts.
If you go this route, be sure to check your bellhousing mounts on a very regular basis for failure due the that extreme cantilevered weight.
Roll under your truck one more time, look at what I'm writing about here. Does that really look OK to you?

Last edited by 6cylindersovertexas; 11/29/2016 4:55 AM.

"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane