| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2,031 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 2,031 | I did a search and found some links to TF's but little about basic interior cab parts colors. Are they about the same AD's & TF's? use gray for the column... e-brake, floor, how about seat frame, seat skirting, seat frame base (metal riser seat support), behind seat/below window?? any thing else I missed? I guess if I'm this far I might as well buy whats right, rather than just making it all one color (as H.F. said - black) I have a 51 - 3100. When I bought this truck some 5 yrs ago the PO had hit everything w/ grey primer rattle-can, even half the all red wires under the dash when he did the re-wire job.
moos1940 16 April, 2004 06:32 posted this same question 4/04 but no answers to his querie.
Jim & Caroline The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense." Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| carolines truck | 01/19/2006 7:24 PM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| tclederman | 01/20/2006 3:42 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| steve sr | 01/20/2006 4:29 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| AD_Pickup | 01/20/2006 4:42 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| steve sr | 01/20/2006 4:44 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| tclederman | 01/20/2006 5:00 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| carolines truck | 01/20/2006 3:56 PM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| brjr51 | 01/20/2006 4:32 PM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| Brian | 01/20/2006 5:30 PM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| Xram53 | 01/23/2006 11:10 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| 3100 Special | 01/25/2006 6:13 AM |
Re: AD cab interior bits, steering column, etc. color ???
| Xram53 | 01/26/2006 6:30 PM | |
| |
| |