| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, MNSmith, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#11900 04/10/2004 4:00 AM | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 687 | Guys, I was just about to post a question about why not use 230/250 pistons in a 292, when I realized I had a spare set of 250 pistons and 3 sets of 292s. I put the pistons side by side and was really amazed at the size difference. Needless to say my question was quickly answered before my eyes. -ftyler | | |
| |
| |