Bruce,

I have a 37 and used wrinkle paint for the interior to keep it original. It was an ordeal. I first ordered it from Jim Carter and in July constructed a cardboard cover with hairdryers, heat lamps, etc. It didn't work very well; I got some of it to wrinkle while other parts didn't--and in the process almost asphyxiated myself!! Don't even ask how frustrated I was. I asked Carter for further advice and posted on the Bolt page--no real solutions. Then I was lucky enough to spot rattle can wrinkle paint in the Eastwood catalogue. I ordered a couple cans and it worked magically--as it dried, it wrinkled in a uniform way; it was absolutely simple. Problem is that now Eastwood only carries it in black, so it doesn't work for 36-38 trucks. I was thinking (if I ever need to repaint) that maybe it would be worth spraying the black to get the wrinkle finish, then after curing, spray a heavily thinned brown coat over it--might work, might be a disaster.

At any rate, if you find success, please let us know.

Yours,
Jim